Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pix of what a lot of people call the "Batmobile" around here. I think that I'm done with the cosmetic mods, any body kits seem to take away the sleekness and add chunkiness, like the new Charger. What do you guys think.
Mods:
20 inch Sporza/Nitto 555
MMR CAI
SCT2 Tune
Eibach Pro
JBA Mufflers

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
Batman would be proud. Shiny as hell.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Nice ride!

......I remember when my paint looked like that.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice and spooky lookin'.... be proud, Great job.

·
Registered
6 Posts
looks really good man!

·
Registered
93 Posts
lol, I'm thinking the same thing as everyone else. What sort of products are you using to wash that thing? That shine is worthy of any car show.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Far out Reeko, Looking good!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
believe it or not, that is just a regular car wash with the Blue Coral polish afterwords. I usually get it washed and polished twice a week, I guess I'm a little anal about the Stang. Thanks for the compliments, guys!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Real sharp, understated, individualized, Great Job! That tint job is awesome, it is hard to tell where the windows stop and the car starts.:thumbsup

·
Registered
261 Posts
yeah black just about has to be the shinniest color. im anal with my screamer and just cant get that shine . so it really has to be that black is very reflective. all our cars probably shine the same. ( im really just trying too build us not so shinny guys up!!!!)vynle.:kooky:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
GF loves it

I put the middle pic, on my desktop [wallpaper] and my girlfriend saw it. She thinks it looks great and hopes it will be here for me to pick her up in it, from the airport when she comes back from Tacoma. Her mom wants to see what she looks like in it :)

Now if it would only freakin' *get here*! First week in January is right around the corner.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JetBlack said:
I put the middle pic, on my desktop [wallpaper] and my girlfriend saw it. She thinks it looks great and hopes it will be here for me to pick her up in it, from the airport when she comes back from Tacoma. Her mom wants to see what she looks like in it :)

Now if it would only freakin' *get here*! First week in January is right around the corner.
That's cool!! The waiting is definately the hardest part, but it's totally worth it!!!!

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Really nice, my 86GT was black, nothing like it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That really does look like the batmobile

·
Registered
191 Posts
bad azz man.......looks like it was dipped in black paint all over.....nothing beats a clean blacked out ride.....:cool:

·
Registered
276 Posts
One of the nicest rides I've seen. You must not be from California. We're only allowed to darken the rear window. Friend of mine had to peel the side windows with a razor blade when he got a ticket!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts