Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i was minding my own business at a stop sign when the person behind me for whatever reason believes that i was moving and goes right into my bumper. they were stopped before it happened, so they were not moving very fast. however, now my paint is chipped in one spot pretty badly and there are some scratches. how much will this cost to get fixed? BTW i am not paying for it. thank god i know the kid who hit me.....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Take it to your favorite body shop and get a quote. Better yet take it to a couple of shops for quotes. Can't say here without a pic

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it to your favorite body shop and get a quote. Better yet take it to a couple of shops for quotes. Can't say here without a pic
there's really just a few surface scratches but will i have to get the whole thing painted or will some touch up paint do the job? i'll try to get some pictures up later

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
touch up paint won't fix it, you'll need it redone and resprayed...I'd go to somewhere like Maaco, it would be about $100, a body shop will scalp you, or the kid

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright, thanks. i'll check that out

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Go get a few estimates. Get it fixed and make sure they fix it to your satisfaction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts