Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures I took in the parking lot before the cruise began.....lots of nice Mustangs participated. The unofficial count was over 60 Mustangs...

Attachments

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
That looks like a ton of fun! Great shots!!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Looks like you had a nice day for a car show. Nice pics.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Nothing better then a great day to cruise with ur buddies

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of the pictures I took was of that Windveil Blue vert. I always had this idea the Windveil Blue was kind of a boring color....but after seeing one close up it's a very very cool color, especially for a vert.

·
Registered
781 Posts
One of the pictures I took was of that Windveil Blue vert. I always had this idea the Windveil Blue was kind of a boring color....but after seeing one close up it's a very very cool color, especially for a vert.
I couldnt do it... maybe my sister could :nogrinner

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Yeah WVB is legit bro!! I love mine, it is the best looking color.. Everyone has the typical diff shades of red/black/white.. I wanted the old school color, and to be different..

I couldnt do it... maybe my sister could :nogrinner
Shut it =), Windveil Blue is NOT for everyone.. Only cool kids can rock it and make it work lol jk:shigrin

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
One of the pictures I took was of that Windveil Blue vert.
Windveil is a cool color, but I don't like that light interior paired with it. And why does your black vert seem to shine so much more than the vista blue and vapor silver Shelby GT500 verts parked near it in some of your photos? Your car holds its own against all of them, Fuzzy.

S

·
0 Posts
Great shot of your vert (despite the grass clippings on the A-piller).

:gringreen

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Windveil is a cool color, but I don't like that light interior paired with it. And why does your black vert seem to shine so much more than the vista blue and vapor silver Shelby GT500 verts parked near it in some of your photos? Your car holds its own against all of them, Fuzzy.
Thanks Gary....that detailing shop in Greenwich did a fantastic job. Then before I went to the cruise I used the latest detailing spray I ordered from Obsessive Detail....its called Optimum Instant Detailer/Gloss Enhancer....really great stuff.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Yeah light interiors suck, they have all black as an option too. In a few months that is what i am doing, switching from my light grey leather interior to all black.:happydance:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah light interiors suck, they have all black as an option too. In a few months that is what i am doing, switching from my light grey leather interior to all black.:happydance:
For some reason, I actually liked the tan leather interior with the Windveil Blue. I know I would probably like the charcoal interior more with that color....but I think the whole effect was pretty cool looking.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
For some reason, I actually liked the tan leather interior with the Windveil Blue. I know I would probably like the charcoal interior more with that color....but I think the whole effect was pretty cool looking.
Yeah it looks awesome an all- depending on your liking, but to have it as a daily driver blows. I can NOT keep it as clean as i want, it shows everything and my jeans dye sometimes rub onto my leather because of being wet from rain or something.. Leather cleaners do not really work. =(

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah it looks awesome an all- depending on your liking, but to have it as a daily driver blows. I can NOT keep it as clean as i want, it shows everything and my jeans dye sometimes rub onto my leather because of being wet from rain or something.. Leather cleaners do not really work. =(
That is the curse of the lighter color leather interiors, although I think they do look really nice. Is the same curse I have with my black exterior....If I had a dollar for everytime I have used Quick Detailer on my car I could retire....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.