Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2000 v6 convertible and im thinking about installing some 05+ headlights on the bottom corners of my saleen body kit and installing 05+ foglights in the center mesh area, but im looking to see what the deminsions of the headlights are. I have to widen and do some sanding on the bumper but i want to see about how much sanding id have to do. I been looking around online but cant seem to find them so if somebody has a quick minute to check on theres it would be great. Inches, feet, meters, milimeters, centimeteres, are fine im not picky abhout what you use as far as measuring but inches would be prefered and make sure to measure the width/depth, length, hieght of the front headlights. Thanks in advance and godbless.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im having the left outer and right outer mesh holes on the front saleen bumper widened enough so that the headlight will fit in, i really want to use 05+ halo headlights since they dont have the side markers built with them and since they are a more a square look, im also going to be putting the 05+ halo foglights into the giant center mesh area but i already know how thats gonna look, all i really need now is the demensions for the headlights from the 05+ mustangs but if not ill get them tommorrow at the place im getting the work done.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the halo headlights are really cool. i know its going to turn out well. They are not as bright as the stockers but sure look cool :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll measure them later today.

alright thanks, im trying to convince one of my old friends to do a photoshop of what the bumper essentially will look like but she pretty busy since she decided to take 21 college units this semster, crazy ...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the halo headlights are really cool. i know its going to turn out well. They are not as bright as the stockers but sure look cool :)
yeahp they are but im not looking for them to be to bright since they are basically gonna be kinda like fog lights, the main reason behind putting them there tho is for the halos that they have that light up, i just rather use a actual headlight than use neon or something plus neon isnt street legal and putting headlights there will be hahaha...

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
The buckets are 11.5" wide by 7" tall. But keep in mind that they are not perfectly rectangular.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The buckets are 11.5" wide by 7" tall. But keep in mind that they are not perfectly rectangular.
Yeah I no they slope a lil but yeah that's the measurement I got today at da shop too ... thanks imma do some more research and then ill begin the project lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.