Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long day of studying on Monday, I decide to leave school. I walk to my car in the parking garage, and what do I see??!! Someone hit my baby!!!! Full-on hit it!!!! This was no side-swipe. Yes. You guys heard right. She hit a parked car! I reviewed the video footage of the parking garage and it was a full-size Chevy Silverado. But wait.....it gets better!!! Can you say, "HIT AND RUN"!? Needless to say, my rear bumper is F&%#@$!!!! Luckily, it didn't even dent the quarter panel. I don't know HOW it didn't. Hopefully the impact bent my sway bar or something else so I can just replace it with performance stuff. I got the license plate, and the girl goes to my school. I'm going in on Friday for the estimate. My poor baby!:weeps

·
Registered
760 Posts
Keep us updated on the story, would like to know how she reacts when she gets arrested/ticketed for hit and run :winks

N

·
0 Posts
i'm very very sorry about what happened and i hope she pays but this sort of sounds like one of the chick flicks my girlfriend makes me see...if the girl who hit your car's a drop dead hottie.....at least make her squirm before you apologize for parking the car there brother:winks ...seriously..i hope they arrest her:mad: :mad:

N

·
0 Posts
by the way..does anyone else think people are actually aiming for our stangs? jealousy can be a b**ch and i think people are trying to damage our car on purpose...i had my other car for 5 years and noone went near it nearly as much as this one...i had the strtracr parked on a street the other day and i'm standing in the window of the store watching it and here comes this lady backing into the spot in front of it...when i say you could park a truck in that spot it was no exaggeration but she keeps slowly backing up...looking around...backing up...looking around...so i jog out of the store and stand between the cars like i'm about to pop the hood...get this....the b*tch gets fire mad at me and starts rantin about how she wasnt going to touch my car(at least i think thats what she said...really thick jamaican accent)...i'm like lady its a 20 foot spot ..why would you have to get within 5 ft of me? she calls me an a**hole and drives away:eek: like shes mad cause she couldnt back into the front of my car....so beware out there....jealous people are aiming for our stangs...dont park with 5 blocks of a shopping cart!!!!

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
fast05stang said:
After a long day of studying on Monday, I decide to leave school. I walk to my car in the parking garage, and what do I see??!! Someone hit my baby!!!! Full-on hit it!!!! This was no side-swipe. Yes. You guys heard right. She hit a parked car! I reviewed the video footage of the parking garage and it was a full-size Chevy Silverado. But wait.....it gets better!!! Can you say, "HIT AND RUN"!? Needless to say, my rear bumper is F&%#@$!!!! Luckily, it didn't even dent the quarter panel. I don't know HOW it didn't. Hopefully the impact bent my sway bar or something else so I can just replace it with performance stuff. I got the license plate, and the girl goes to my school. I'm going in on Friday for the estimate. My poor baby!:weeps
Hit and runners are slime, probably would have done the same thing if they hit a person. I was in a parking lont once and witnessed a hit and run, this women hits a parked car in a lot that I was in and I stuck a note on the guys windshield after she walks into her beauty salon.
Did you get the tag number from the video?

·
Registered
50 Posts
You're lucky that you got it on video! I feel bad for you that you have to go through all of the aggravation
:weeps

·
Registered
167 Posts
I hate hit & runs (over the years, I have been a victim of those for quite a few times)...in my opinion, people like that ought to go to jail for at least a couple of years, just to teach them a darn lesson.
And the fact it's a girl, well who cares, no mercy for anyone that does that, no matter what the gender of that person is...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm SOOOOOO SORRY!
That's just awful! PLEASE keep us updated on what happened to the JERK. This is so frustrating. Also let us know about what's being done for your baby...

Joe

·
Registered
46 Posts
Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).

·
Registered
147 Posts
dr_mal said:
Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).
That's got to be worth at least 30 days of getting what you want from her, if you get my meaning...:what:

·
Registered
46 Posts
It certainly stopped the "I can't believe you went out and bought a Mustang" in a hurry, I tell you what :)

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
dr_mal said:
It certainly stopped the "I can't believe you went out and bought a Mustang" in a hurry, I tell you what :)
So it may be worth it in the long run! :winks

·
Registered
538 Posts
Take it out in trade. Dont slap her back too hard.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Hit and runners are slime, probably would have done the same thing if they hit a person. I was in a parking lont once and witnessed a hit and run, this women hits a parked car in a lot that I was in and I stuck a note on the guys windshield after she walks into her beauty salon.
Did you get the tag number from the video?
The note probably said "I just smacked your car. People are watching, they probably think I am writing you my name and phone number, but I'm not. HAHAHAHA!!!"

I backed into a lady's Celica GT, the other day. *SO* embarrassed. I get paper and a pen and leave her my name and number and two apologies. She called me to say she didn't think there was anything wrong with the car and thanked me profusely on a 10 minute phone message. Thanked me for leaving a note. She detailed all the times her car has been hit in the parking lot, with no notes. Made me want to not drive my car anymore! I knocked the "D" off her license plate ring so now it says "Go- Car"

The first person to hit her ring knocked off the "'s"

Used to say "God's Car"

I told her about the special circle of Hell reserved for people who don't leave notes and key cars.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Maaaaan! I am so sorry for your car. I wake up early just to get the humongous corner spot. You are so lucky to have video. I'd get her arrested. Then again if she's hot you could always arrange something. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
216 Posts
LordBritish said:
Looked what happened to my poor baby. Totally f*cked up.
I hear the pain from here. Here is a pic of what a stupid person did there new GT. They have no respect for any thing, or anyone:mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dang! How fast was she going??? Poor stang looks like it was in a very bad collision! Can't believe someone would drive off after causing that amount of damage. It's one thing for a little door ding or barely tapping the bumper, but THAT! Sheesh!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bummer about the hit and run.
My son's 04 Cobra got hit one day in a parking spot on the street. Seems the idiot wanted to parallel park in a spot just slightly larger than his car. Guys front bumper and license plate rubbed across the full rear facia of my son's car. All scratched to heck. The funny part is someone saw it and left my son a note. Well when son gets to his car after work the jerk is still parked behind him. Son gets tag number and calls cops. With a witness and car still parked there the kid couldn't get out of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts