Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Kamicosmos said:
Dang! How fast was she going??? Poor stang looks like it was in a very bad collision! Can't believe someone would drive off after causing that amount of damage. It's one thing for a little door ding or barely tapping the bumper, but THAT! Sheesh!
This was sent to me from a freind. I will pass along what I know. Another example of money and cometence having nothing in common. This guy in MIssion Hills, Kansas waited 2 yrs. for this $200,000.00 Ford GT. This car only has 9 miles on it. He desided to try out how fast it would go,so he dicided to punch the gas pedal. When he did, he lost traction on the rear wheel and lost control on a bridge next to #17 at Mission Hills country club which crosses a small creek. He nailed the steel and concrete pole. Still has the 30-days tags on it. Don't get me wrong I love going fast, but nothing like this.:thumbdown

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry I haven't been around the past couple of days, fellas. I've been working everything out with my car. The girl came back to the Campus Safety department the next day and admitted that she was the one who hit my car. She saved her own butt by coming back, considering we had video footage of it. Any way.....she is paying for all of the damage. Hopefully once the body shop takes off the bumper, they will find a bent sway bar or something, that way I can order aftermarket parts. And as far as "additional payment" is considered.......yeah, she's quite hot....:winks Talk to you guys later. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
216 Posts
myfast05 said:
This was sent to me from a freind. I will pass along what I know. Another example of money and cometence having nothing in common. This guy in MIssion Hills, Kansas waited 2 yrs. for this $200,000.00 Ford GT. This car only has 9 miles on it. He desided to try out how fast it would go,so he dicided to punch the gas pedal. When he did, he lost traction on the rear wheel and lost control on a bridge next to #17 at Mission Hills country club which crosses a small creek. He nailed the steel and concrete pole. Still has the 30-days tags on it. Don't get me wrong I love going fast, but nothing like this.:thumbdown
resending pic, somehow there isn't a one, so resending

Attachments

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I have no tolerance for hit and run. I've reported it twice when I whitnessed for other people, and one time the perpetrator spent time behind bars. On a third occasion, I had my car hit once in college. Turns out, the guy was in my Psyche class. He admitted it after I tracked him down (how many light blue trucks can there be with beige scrapes down there sides). He paid for the damage, and was OK about it (or as OK as you can be after someone tracks you down, anyway). Anyway the professor opens his lecture (just after this happened) with "Now, how many people here would leave their names when backing into a parked car? Most of us would just leave." He stopped the lecture after we both burst out laughing. Apparently, we were a minority.:hihi:

·
Registered
216 Posts
LordBritish said:
Looked what happened to my poor baby. Totally f*cked up.
I guess I was much luckier than you, when a farmer stoped,no warning and his is what happen to my 05. Had to have the front facisia totaly replaced.:mad:

·
Registered
241 Posts
A Perfect Entry for the Do'h Moments Thread!

dr_mal said:
Heh - I finally get my dream car last Friday - a beautiful 06 GT in Tungsten Grey - and my wife backed into it with the Explorer 7 hours after I had parked it in the driveway. Fortunately a friend of a friend does body work/painting, and the damage wasn't all that bad (for any vehicle but my less-than-a-day-old Stang).
dr_mal,

First off I am sorry to hear about your Stang, I know it stabs you in the heart!:sadcry: And to have one of your family members do it is like twisting the knife, as it's hard to get mad at them and no one else is paying! After you cool down(maybe you already are), please post the story with more details at my D'oh moments post. It's perfect! Here's the link:

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58391&highlight=D%27oh+Moments

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
So, anymore updates?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Buddy as long as you caught her on tape shes done thats basically jail for a hit and run either that or a redicoulsly expensive ticket either way shes ****** and deserves it to thats sooo messed up thats sad to hear sorry and good luck with the fixing process wish ya the best!!!( hope she goes to jail) & (pays a 5,000 dollar fine) hehe

·
Registered
162 Posts
Man I don't care how hot that chick is, if it was my baby she'd pay until it was fixed back to perfection. That fact that she's hot probably makes her think she can get away with anything she wants anyway. Give her a dose of reality.

My girlfriend always wonders why I park a mile away from the grocery store or mall. I'll show her this thread and maybe she'll understand.

·
Registered
241 Posts
CHICO13 said:
Man I don't care how hot that chick is, if it was my baby she'd pay until it was fixed back to perfection. That fact that she's hot probably makes her think she can get away with anything she wants anyway. Give her a dose of reality.

My girlfriend always wonders why I park a mile away from the grocery store or mall. I'll show her this thread and maybe she'll understand.
My wife used to give me a hard time about parking the stang far away, until she got an 06 vert. And now she's all for parking in outer Siberia!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts