Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a ford forum, but I would love to have a 69 camaro to park beside my stang.

So I would like to know your thoughts.

:scratchchin Why does Chevorlet not just recreate the 69 camaro body exactly the same as it was then just in fiberglass, instead of making look alikes. I would love to see the 69 come back out :scratchchin

What are yalls thoughts?

·
Registered
682 Posts
yea id love that too :kooky:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Well, I've always wished that that truck didn't hit my dad head on and total his 1970 camaro. I've seen pics of the thing, even wrecked it looked good. I've never understood the look a like thing. Either recreate the original or move on and make a better body style.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Chevy is stupid that's why,all they make is garbage now,but the 69 camaro is a sexy car

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
A 69 camaro is epicly cool because its from 1969... A "new" one would be a joke and anyone driving it is a complete posser of the original. Ill still take the king of trans am and american motorsports in general though... Boss's, Shelbys, and Mustang's my friend!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
i would take a 68 or 69 with a 454, that would be bad ass. Their old school is 10X's better than their new school.

·
Banned
3,705 Posts
I always liked the Chevelle's more than the old school Camaro's. I'd love to have a Chevelle SS to work one.
I thought I read a discussion about this earlier, about how the car companies should just remake their older cars. I thought the debate came down to the fact that new car safety regulations would make it impossible to sell older design cars because of the aerodynamics/fuel mileage, and the fact that nowdays cars have to be designed so that if you hit an old lady crossing the street at 30mph, the car must effectivley reflect the old lady off the grille in a safe direction instead of impaling her on a cool looking old school bumper, or going over the top of her and wrapping her around your driveline.
I dunno. I could be totally full of sh*t.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I always liked the Chevelle's more than the old school Camaro's. I'd love to have a Chevelle SS to work one.
I thought I read a discussion about this earlier, about how the car companies should just remake their older cars. I thought the debate came down to the fact that new car safety regulations would make it impossible to sell older design cars because of the aerodynamics/fuel mileage, and the fact that nowdays cars have to be designed so that if you hit an old lady crossing the street at 30mph, the car must effectivley reflect the old lady off the grille in a safe direction instead of impaling her on a cool looking old school bumper, or going over the top of her and wrapping her around your driveline.

dude thats hilarious lol haahahahahah :rollgrin:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
yeah I wouldnt mind having a 69 maro with a 427 or 454. Very rare and expensive though. Beautiful car no doubt, and the only thing that looks decent on the new ones is the front of the car....but i will say bone stock they are pretty quick.

·
Registered
713 Posts
That's hilarious, man!!! But the fact that you would think of something like that disturbs me.:grinroll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.