Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed inconsistancy in the way their car runs? I have a 2006 mustang gt with about 35k miles and sometimes the engine feels more smooth and powerfull than other times. For example, the ride to work will feel powerfull and smooth with no in car vibrations while on the way home it feels like there's a lack of power and the exhaust is making the dash rattle a bit. Then there are other times it starts off with a smooth ride and 20 minutes later feels like it's running a bit rougher or even straining a bit.

Am I alone or imagining this or do others experience it?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting; how do you check for that?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Has anyone else noticed inconsistancy in the way their car runs? I have a 2006 mustang gt with about 35k miles and sometimes the engine feels more smooth and powerfull than other times. For example, the ride to work will feel powerfull and smooth with no in car vibrations while on the way home it feels like there's a lack of power and the exhaust is making the dash rattle a bit. Then there are other times it starts off with a smooth ride and 20 minutes later feels like it's running a bit rougher or even straining a bit.

Am I alone or imagining this or do others experience it?
At times my car runs like a swiss watch throttle response, timing acceleration all right on time, especially when not too hot. Once it warms up good swiss watch no more. I have 38k on my car. I talked to Chris at tillmans. I explained my concerns he says he has a fix for all. My problem is in my tune I hope.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.