Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Scrubber! Amazing!

740 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  red pony chick 
#1 ·
I am going to sound like an ad for this when I tell everyone about it! I was in the auto parts store browsing for a new wash mit and I saw this toothbrush/scrubber thing. It was only a few bucks and I decided to buy it to test it out.

When I first got my car and waxed it, I made some noob wax mistakes (got some on the door trim) which has been bugging me for a long time. This thing took it off like you wouldn't believe! All i had to do was scrub over it a bit and boom!

Next, I was just doing some general detailing on my car, and my mirrors have been gunked up with waterspots for a while so I decided to try it, I wet the scrubber and put decent pressure on it, went over my entire mirror, not expecting anything, when I dried it off it was clean as...a mirror!

Again! Was cleaning the brake dust off my wheels, I have the stock wheels on my mustang that you generally see on all the v6's (the ones with a little tri-star in the middle) Any one who has these knows about the MANY corners and cracks that you cant get to easily. This got into all the cracks and more! It works amazing with wheel cleaner too, just the spray on the hose off(which doesnt work) stuff. I am referring to the more hardened, stubborn wheel junk on this, a paper towel works fine for the non hardcore stuff for me.

I believe it was $8 at advanced autoparts, and quite possibly the most satisfying cheap tool I have ever gotten.

See less See more
#3 ·
you sold me! them wheels are a pain!

#5 ·
I don't think I've ever enjoyed cleaning any wheels on any of my cars aftermarket or factory. I might pick this up. Thanks for the reccomendation.:bigthumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.