Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i havent been on here for a while because... yep i sold my S197 for more then i bought it for .. yea made a good 5g's and have found myself on the wait for a 04 cobra... i mean i loved my mustang GT but its cobra time boys and i cant wait to buy it im looking at 2 right now but cant decide go with Darkshadow grey or black...

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
if you don't mind me asking, how did you sell it for 5g's more than what you bought it for? i mean, normally you are lucky if you can sell it for 3k LESS than what you bought it for.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a real funny story some what kinda mean i worked with a guy that loves mustangs and he said he had 30gs to work with i said i said i would give mine away for 27k and he fell in love the window louvers and front chin lol. so then him and my dad got to talking my dad was checking if this guy is for real . and yep the next day they guy bout it and drove off i consider myself lucky i guess .

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Go with dark shadow grey, beautiful color! I get comments on mine all the time.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Black is the one, they look good.

G

·
Why sorry?

It's all in the Mustang family.

I can't really get comfy in a pre S197 as I am 6'-2" and find it a bit tight.

Otherwise nothing wrong at all on the Cobra Termy.

Go for it.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Why sorry?

It's all in the Mustang family.

I can't really get comfy in a pre S197 as I am 6'-2" and find it a bit tight.

Otherwise nothing wrong at all on the Cobra Termy.

Go for it.
+1..listen,that 03-04' Cobra Terminator may be a second toy for me if I can find a nice one.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
DSG or Red Fire are your best bets.

Save up and get your self a 00 Cobra R :) but you will need like 60k

Just be safe in the Cobra no street racing :) and save up for the whipple upgrade when that baby roots charger doesnt cut it no more

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Yeah don't be sorry. It's still a mustang. If I had the chance to grab a cobra, I'd probably do it too.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
congrats, sounds like you made out on the deal.. just be smart with your new car.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Change out your shifter though to an MGW I hear those are pretty weak links and not that good in that car.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I call BS!, why buy used for 27 when you can buy new, and for goodness sake it's bought not bout.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
well he should have a car soon so well pass judgement once we see pics or not.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I have to say that guy did get hustled because at s197's site there are TONS of 450 pretty heavily modded cars going for 24k to 27k with low mileage

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
damn id never be able to give up my S197.. noone will ever see it for sale.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.