Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to Sumter, SC in June and was wondering if there is anyone out there from Sumter. I would like to get involved in a Mustang Club in that area. PM or email me if you have any info.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Charleston, SC here. thats 1 1/2 hours from Sumter though. Have you checked the MCA site for mustang clubs?

there is a regional mustang club in Florence,sc and that is 1 hr away from sumter.

·
Registered
11 Posts
im about 1/2 hour from sumter

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone From Boiling Springs, SC

Whats up people New guy from Boiling Springs, SC anyone else from around my way? if so let me know would love to chat. Randy

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Myself and 1stpny are from Charleston Area. Welcome to AFM!

·
Registered
11 Posts
ill be moving to spartenburg after x mas im in columbia right now!

·
Registered
7 Posts
charleston right here :strut

·
0 Posts
i am in blythewood sc. about 1 hr from sumter. was born a raised there. i have a 10 second daily driver coupe. let me know about the club and any cruise in events you guys might have. thanks dave o.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am from Rock Hill. I don't have a driveable car right now. In fact I even have the front end cut off right now and the body shell stripped. I am trying to convert a Rustang into a resto-rod. It may be a few years before it's a driver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sumter Mustang Driver

Am a Sumterite here. Would be cool to get with some of the other Mustang folks here, if nothing else but to talk stang.
Nothing I like more than to see a Mustang blow the doors off of those dreaded Cameros.
Had to laugh a fellow at work after spotting my Mustang drove his Camero to work to show it off to me. Well I just looked at him and told him that in my neck of the woods Mustangs eat Camero's for lunch. LOL funny thing about it is I haven't see that Camero return ever ( thank goodness ).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Im From The Anderson Area

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also moving to Sumter this fall. I currently have a 96 GT and a 98 Roush GT, but Im selling the 96 before I move. I will keep in touch over the site and who knows, maybe by the time I get there, a club will be started.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will be moving to Sumter, SC in June and was wondering if there is anyone out there from Sumter. I would like to get involved in a Mustang Club in that area. PM or email me if you have any info.

[email protected]
what type of club?

In Sumter is the Sumter Cruisers not just a mustang club
http://www.sumtercruisers.freehomepage.com/
they meet for a cruise-in on the fourth Saturday of each month at the K-Mart.

:D and there is a mustang club here in Columbia, Meeting Info: Meetings are the first Tuesday of every month except July and December. They are held at Zestro's on 12th Street (Triangle City) in West Columbia at 7:30 PM -- a web page is http://www.centralscmustangclub.com/ President:Dana Doyle (30758) 142 Peaceful Lane West Columbia, SC 29170 803-356-0904

I am in the Columbia/Blythewood area of SC
I have a 66 mustang coupe in emberglo
also have a SS396 Chevelle
come see us at The Cruise-in!:)
In Columbia on the second Saturday of the month 5 pm till 9 pm there is a cruise in at Woodberry Plaza/Big Lots on HWY #1 in West Columbia. About 150 to 250:eyepoppin cars and stuff show up for this free event.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts