Ford Mustang Forum banner

81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Moncks Corner here! My wife and I just picked up a 2008 mustang v6 for her birthday! Looking for a good club that meets weekly or monthly. Looking forward to doing little things like exhaust and intake and maybe down the road doing a body kit of some kind! Right now trying to find a good place to get the windows tinted black. Any one knows of a good place to go?

Thanks,
Miller

·
Registered
25 Posts
Moncks Corner here! My wife and I just picked up a 2008 mustang v6 for her birthday! Looking for a good club that meets weekly or monthly. Looking forward to doing little things like exhaust and intake and maybe down the road doing a body kit of some kind! Right now trying to find a good place to get the windows tinted black. Any one knows of a good place to go?

Thanks,
Miller
I grew up in Moncks Corner and went to Berkeley High School. I now live in Goose Creek with the wife. If you want to keep up with local happenings check out Carolinahorsepower.com. Its not a Mustang specific site but there are a lot of local Mustang owners on there. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
123 Posts
Currently in Taji, Iraq will be back stateside before Turkey day. Am currently looking at two work sites surrounding the Columbia area. Wish me luck on my interviews and look forward to driving my ride down from Kentucky.----

Sucks on that Michigan car wish you the best and take your time on that restoration of the 65. News from Ford, they are manufacturing some restoration bodies.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Should be some checking in from Columbia today. It's Friday!!!!! Need some information on the area, extended stays, places to eat, places car types hang out etc.....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
123 Posts
Should be some checking in from Columbia today. It's Friday!!!!! Need some information on the area, extended stays, places to eat, places car types hang out etc.....:bigthumbsup
Talked to a few mustang drivers. Were over at the UnitedStangs Forums. Will be hanging out on their forum as I usually do and will look forward to all the war stories from the CSC area. Crossing fingers on the trip.:wavey
Catch me on UnitedStangs forum or on Skype

·
Registered
123 Posts
Must be a massive amount of trips and shows. No one posting. Either that they are all over here in my part of the world. Plan is to be back in USA by the 15th.

Anyone with friends over here? am across the road from SC NG

Catch y'all on skype

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Central South Carolina,

Made it to Bagdaddy. Will be a few more days until I reach the states. Catch me on skype for updates. Look forward to cruising into town soon.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey guys,
First time mustang owner, 2011 mustang 5.0 grabber blue. Pretty sure only one in Sumter at the moment.
Will be cruising into the Ft. Jackson area on Friday. Praying the rain does not come with me. :wavey

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rolled into Fort Jackson on Friday at 3 PM. Was a fantastic ride down from Vine Grove Kentucky. Gave me 500+ miles to get to know my car. The handling was fantastic, the sound of the new pipes were out of this world. met up with a few mustang owners on Saturday for the Toys for Tots car show. Had a great showing of Mustangs. The food at Fat boys and Carolina wings was good also.

Everyone have a great day. off exploring I go.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dropped anchor in the Summit area of Columbia

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have events planned in Columbia SC email for details

Hey if anyone is having trouble trying to find some cruise In's or car shows to attend, just drop me an email and will help post wherever I can.

TerryG

[email protected]:wavey

·
Registered
123 Posts
Contact me on GMAIL if your having trouble finding shows and cruises

Will be happy to emal forum members if they need some help finding cruise-In's and shows in the Columbia SC area, even to include Orangeburg to Lexington, Rock hill to Summit.

Had a wonderful Saturday and now off to complete the show week end this Sunday the 29th.:wavey

·
Registered
123 Posts
Will be happy to email forum members if they need some help finding cruise-In's and shows in the Columbia SC area, even to include Orangeburg to Lexington, Rock hill to Summit.

Had a wonderful Saturday and now off to complete the show week end this Sunday the 29th.:wavey
It's Wednesday y'all. Make sure you send your events to me to insert into the calendar, webpage, and FB events locations. Saturday is drawing near want to see how many are planning to b either at Hard Scrabble Sonic, or the other location. :wavey

·
Registered
123 Posts
SC WH's schedule

Send email on the events and also if interested in checking out the SC Wild Horses chapter.

Here is a list of events compiled between all the local car clubs.

]Ok everyone, Setting a start to the calendar of events. After this posting if anything more comes up on an OPEN day. Please email myself or Chip.
As of now here is the list of events through July 2012

19 May:
1) SONIC CRUISE-IN HARD SCRABBLE RD
2) SONIC CRUISE IN ON Balentine rd
3) Spring valley HS Car Show

26 May:
1)Memorial day week end.(most out of town)
2)Event if interested{“Summer spring Blast II Car Show, Sumpter”

June 2:
1) 3rd Annual Open Car Show & Swap meet. Asheville, NC
2) Columbiana Mall in Harbison cruise in Mopar club www.centralcarolinamoparclub.com

June 9:
Fatboy’s Cruise-in
West Columbia, SC
4PM

June 16:
1)Williams Audio Wheels 1st Annual Car show
2) Sonic Cruise-In
A) Ballentine, SC or
B) Hard Scrabble rd location

June 23:
Car Buffs of Newberry Cruise in at Sonic
www.centralcarolinamoparclub.com

July 14:
Fatboy’s Cruise-in
West Columbia, SC
4PM

July 15"
O’Reilly’s Cruise-in
Irmo, SC 2PM

July 16 through 22 MUSTANG WEEK MYRTLE BEACH

July 21:
2) SONIC CRUISE IN
a) Ballentine, SC
b) Hard Scrabble rd location

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cruise to Greenville SC Contact for Details

Cruise in to Greenville,
'
Mustang clubs meeting up for some local fun.

June 2nd

Departure from Columbia to Greenville.

Email for details.:wavey (check my show listings in this forum for email.

81 - 100 of 130 Posts