Ford Mustang Forum banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Summerville Clubs?

Hi my name is Anthony. I just got stationed back here in South Carolina. I live in Summerville and would like to know if there are any responsible car clubs around my area. I would like to start going to car shows as well. Thanks for any info!

Respectfully,
Anthony

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi my name is Anthony. I just got stationed back here in South Carolina. I live in Summerville and would like to know if there are any responsible car clubs around my area. I would like to start going to car shows as well. Thanks for any info!

Respectfully,
Anthony
AJ, Am out on Ft Jackson. Am a member of the SCWildhorses. A family oriented FREE membership, very active Mustang car club. We are very active on facebook, and have ton's of events on the schedule. give me an email and will help bring you up to speed.

terryg [email protected] :wavey

·
Registered
35 Posts
Clint, located in Columbia (Lexington) SC. Check out the fayetteville event.

67riley, is it drivable or a project at this point? I've got a 65 coupe (rolling chassis at the moment) and its always cool to see cars people have kept going even when they are 45+ years old.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi yall! I Have a 2013 Prem GT. I missed my Mach 1 so bad that I had to get another Mustang. I'm here in the Cayce area. Fam & friends usually hit up Sonic (in Harbison about 9pm) on fri and sat if the weather isnt bad. Hope to see yall soon! :wavey

·
Registered
1 Posts

I got my Mustang GT about 2 months ago. Live in Greer,SC. New on here :hihi:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome! If anyone is interested a few of us are meeting at the bright star grill in charlotte on the 15th around 4. Great time to meet some other stang owners.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For anyone looking, there is a junk yard in Effingham, SC on Rt. 301. He has no less than 6 Mustangs in the lot. I've taken a few parts off a couple last year. Here's the gps coordinates. Cash only! In the summer take bug repellent and boots. The weeds are tall and may have a snake or two. He also has many Edsels in case you know someone looking. JC Columbia, SC

I am from Rock Hill. I don't have a driveable car right now. In fact I even have the front end cut off right now and the body shell stripped. I am trying to convert a Rustang into a resto-rod. It may be a few years before it's a driver.

·
Registered
14 Posts

67riley, is it drivable or a project at this point? I've got a 65 coupe (rolling chassis at the moment) and its always cool to see cars people have kept going even when they are 45+ years old.
It's getting very close to being drivable. I have the carpet to install and a new steering wheel to put on. I put in a new gas tank and tank armor. Painted the entire trunk area and put in new rubber plugs. Trunk is done. Put a steel plate behind the back seat and installed a third brake light. The wiring in the car is all new using a AAW kit. Added a lock mechanism for the gas cap. Removed both doors and rebuilt the hinges. Adjusted all windows. Once the steering wheel is back on and the carpet installed I will be ready to hit the road.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Masons Hotrods in Spartanburg

Anyone here done business with Masons Hotrods in Spartanburg?
How long have they been around, and how are they to work with?
Do you trust them with your ride (and your money)?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone here done business with Masons Hotrods in Spartanburg?
How long have they been around, and how are they to work with?
Do you trust them with your ride (and your money)?
No experience here sorry. Ask some of the chain stores, orieleys/autozone/advanced, there's at least one old guy who knows all the shops. You can also ask some of the service shops, they're usually honest and can direct you to some of the custom places. If you're up for a drive Dan at Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill does good mechanical work on both old and new.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Driveable '67 Coupe

It's drivable. I'm having the engine rebuilt at the moment. Just finished installing rack and pinion steering. Putting a '94 Cobra T5 Tranny in it next and selling my newly rebuilt T10 four speed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's drivable. I'm having the engine rebuilt at the moment. Just finished installing rack and pinion steering. Putting a '94 Cobra T5 Tranny in it next and selling my newly rebuilt T10 four speed.
Cool, I just sold my t5 and have the whole car torn down right now, I'll eventually have it stripped down and repainted. Did you make it to cars and coffee in sandhills?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Cool, I just sold my t5 and have the whole car torn down right now, I'll eventually have it stripped down and repainted. Did you make it to cars and coffee in sandhills?
I went to the Cars and Coffee at the Village of Sandhill. I only live 5 miles from there. The next one is March 29th from 8 - 11 AM. A lot of cool rides.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I went to the Cars and Coffee at the Village of Sandhill. I only live 5 miles from there. The next one is March 29th from 8 - 11 AM. A lot of cool rides.
Cool, I got there kind of late so I think a lot had left, but there were still some nice ones. A group of us (SC Wildhorses club) went to darlington dragway afterwards.

We're having a show up in Ft Mill on May 3rd if you're interested, I posted the thread in this section (HP for Hospice). Also there's another show over at Jim hudson ford in lexington on March 23rd.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Respectfully,
Anthony
Low Country Mustang Club (Charleston area)

·
Registered
14 Posts
South Carolina Mustang Clubs

I belong to the Central South Carolina Mustang Club (MCA) in Columbia. We meet the first Tuesday of each month in the meeting room of CW's Grill on the corner of Hardscrabble and Clemson roads, starting at 6:30PM. Tomorrow evening is our next meeting. Website is Home - Central South Carolina Mustang Club. '67 coupe, Ruby Red Metallic

101 - 120 of 130 Posts