Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone in southeast mich. tell me how long after their build date did you take delivery of your 2011 5.0. I ordered on 2-15 and I finally got a build date,(6-15), and my eta is 6-26. I'm just wondering if this eta is could be close being that my car will be trucked to the dealer.

·
Registered
912 Posts
you are in the wrong 5.0 forums, if you go to 2005+ theres a 2011 section

·
Registered
912 Posts
lol ive been waiting to see what was gonna happen with this, its the y2k of the forum lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man, I'm sorry I was in the wrong section. I didnt mean to ruffle you few guys feathers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
uh...

Sorry I can't really help but I ordered on April 10th and I'm about an hour North of Flat Rock, so I thought it would show up quick. It was built on 5/19 and the ETA went from 5/21 to 5/25 to 5/30 to 6/7 to the end of June. But it probably won't show up until the day after I cancel my order

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I can't really help but I ordered on April 10th and I'm about an hour North of Flat Rock, so I thought it would show up quick. It was built on 5/19 and the ETA went from 5/21 to 5/25 to 5/30 to 6/7 to the end of June. But it probably won't show up until the day after I cancel my order
Thanks anyways, I live in Lapeer. Now I have to wait till they get a full truck coming this way. I figure anywhere between tomorrow and never.lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just checking if any of you local guys have any status updates or deliveries recently.

I'm still in limbo, with no ETA update

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
rONN got his.

No rhyme or reason on this. Bill Brown Ford in Livonia has several 5.0s built in June. I bought mine from there 6/10, built 5/16.

I don't think your location matters -- its just a crap shoot.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yeah i got lucky to have it for the 4th weekend. Its wasnt the call to CS, Ford HQ, or the Ford Rep in Michigan. Must have been my call to the plant looking for my car! Lol They said i would get it on the week it showed up. Ronn

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad to here your success. I have been waiting since 5/16 build date for delivery. Ford C/S or local district sales rep. don't have a clue. Latest promise to ship 7/13 or 7/15, I told dealer I am canceling order on the 16th, if no show. Too much stess for an old guy waiting for my 7th stang. Any insiders out there that can give me some hope. VIN 1ZVBP8CF2B5119240.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Man, there has been much grief displayed on this forum waiting for ordered 2011 Mustangs. I realize getting the EXACT options you want is cool, but it would seem just getting them off the lot is the better move right now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ordered 2/1......numerous e/t/a's..latest info was awaiting shipment 6/19..then came ..released..then came origin received autoport ltd..then came origin received united road service....now dealer says united was too bogged down and they sub-contracted it out to some obscure company called ups(not united parcel service)...still waiting and today is 7/5/2010------can you believe all this b/s.....NEVER AGAIN A FORD PRODUCT....tell all your friends to stay away.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Glad to here your success. I have been waiting since 5/16 build date for delivery. Ford C/S or local district sales rep. don't have a clue. Latest promise to ship 7/13 or 7/15, I told dealer I am canceling order on the 16th, if no show. Too much stess for an old guy waiting for my 7th stang. Any insiders out there that can give me some hope. VIN 1ZVBP8CF2B5119240.
2 months to ship a car already built is inexcusable. Ford, get your head out of your A$$.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.