Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into doing a split head conversion from my 98's single port. My original plan was to bore and stroke to a 4.3 and get the SSM powerpack then turbo it. But I really wanted a supercharger and I saw the Eaton M-112 adapter but it only works with the split port. So now I still want to bore and stroke the block but now if I were to get the split port powerpack what else would I need? Which sounds like a better idea? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
plenty of power has been made with single port heads. I mean if you want to build the motor anyway it wont matter.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
oh and turbo ftw!
if u are dead set on s/c then just thro a procharger on it. Dont forget supporting fuel mods

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah I know the single ports can make power. I'm really just torn between the s/c and turbo and I kinda want opinions from people other than my friends that either drive hondas or v8 stangs and look down on the lone sixxer lol. Thanks for the advice :)

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Oh yeah I know the single ports can make power. I'm really just torn between the s/c and turbo and I kinda want opinions from people other than my friends that either drive hondas or v8 stangs and look down on the lone sixxer lol. Thanks for the advice :)
That's what he was doing. We know our way around V6's......

I would stay single-port, P&P the heads and intakes for better flow, then add a turbo or SC.....,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts