Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i have a 2000 automatic coupe. im looking at a set of springs- h&r super sport springs.......i was wondering if this is a good idea for my car i would appreciate some help and tips..also i have stock rims

·
Registered
420 Posts
i think that they should be a nice improvement. you will probably need caster camber plates too afterward to correct the suspensions geometry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive heard some talk about caster/camber plates are they really important? or you think i can just get away with the springs

·
Registered
143 Posts
H&R are very nice springs; however, even though they look badass being so low they may not be for you if the stang's your daily driver and you are afraid of scraping your car. I went with the eibach prokit and my buddy got the Ford racing c springs. We ended up trading them out and he paid the difference because I didn't want to have to pay another 200 bucks for caster camber plates and then install them and the roads around here are bad and I was scraping over bumps. If you go lower than 1.5 inches you will need caster camber plates to correct your alignment or you will bald your inner front tires. I'd suggest looking at the ford c springs. You wont need cc plates, they are inexpensive ($120), handle excellent, and the drop is perfect. I'll get some pics when I have time to show the drop. If you decide on the lower springs like the eibach or H&R they will look great despite the extra money spend, I'd also suggest looking at StalkerStangs's mustang pics for ideas his car is sick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.