Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I doubt it but I ran across this on the way into work this morning. I just happened to have my camera in the front seat of my truck and figured what the heck. You can usually catch something like this on a regular basis driving around Detroit but for those that haven't seen cars in camo before I thought I would post this. I've seen a convoy of Raptors running around by my house over the last week or so also.

I'm not the best at pointing out subtle changes but figured you guys could take a crack at it and see if there is any difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
OMG! thats soooo ugly!! WHY?!?! :heha:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Probably just last mintue testing on the convertable. Let's just hope thay are testing a new SVO Stang!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
90% of ford's fleet is going to be turbocharged by 2013, ala the 365hp ecoboost. new fuel standrds are going to be abt 36mpg for a car the size of the stang, no matter what. obama is getting serious about this.:?:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks like 1 of the 101 dalmations got loose...

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
90% of ford's fleet is going to be turbocharged by 2013, ala the 365hp ecoboost. new fuel standrds are going to be abt 36mpg for a car the size of the stang, no matter what. obama is getting serious about this.:?:
Obama getting serious................Now that's funny.:rollgrin:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
just the standard camo paint job on the new models it seems to me. And Obama is getting quite strict on these fuel standards. But i have to admit, a 31 MPG highway 305HP N/A engine in a semi-heavy car is impressive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.