Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I use my break pedal it squeaks...it sounds terrible and I was wondering what I should do to make it stop. Its not the squeel that happens when your brakes get bad, its just the pedal. Any ideas?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just lubricate it where the pedal is hinged to the brace.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
ive heard the video of the pedal squeek on here, i`m glad i never had that, cause that would drive me crazy. like henry said, try some silicone spray on the pivot points for starters and see how that goes. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, Ill try using the silicone spray. Thanks for the help, I wasn't sure if using it would make my pedals worse.

F

·
0 Posts
When I use my break pedal it squeaks...it sounds terrible and I was wondering what I should do to make it stop. Its not the squeel that happens when your brakes get bad, its just the pedal. Any ideas?
Hi Mattcdroid,

My name is Deysha from Ford Customer Service. I recommend you make an appointment with your Ford dealer so they can diagnose your vehicle and make sure there is nothing else going on. I’d also like to escalate this for you. Could you please message me with your contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealer?

Deysha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts