Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else hearing a squealing noise from any of their wheels. Just a few miles ago I started to hear this squil from my right rear disc when I slow down. I feel like I'm driving a pinto at that point. :shiny:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I hear the same sound, the dealer said it is just dirt, but I doubt it. On my 2003 Cobra, I brought it in 5 times for brake problems, including squeaking.......before they went out completely! Luckily, I was on a side street, and able to stop with the emergency brake. Ford brakes just suck! It is a waste of your time to bring it to the dealer, just invest in some better ones, before they go out!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that's no damn good. My F-150 was fine, but that was a 1999. Also it only had 2-discs and 2-drums.

Well if they go ou then Ford will have to fix it at that point.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I hear the same sound on mine, right rear disc. Tap the brakes once you'll hear it, continuous pressure it goes away. Will note to dealer and see what happens. Also going to comment on the Shaker 1000 probs.

Cheers!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I was going to give the Dealer a call today. I'll probably take it in when they finish putting on my stripes. They claim it is too cold to finish the stripes. ??? who knows.

Let me know what the dealer says, I'm curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts