Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, is anyone ever ordered online on their site ? I used to order many parts on american muscle, CJ Pony, Lethalperformance, Brenspeed and always have a fast shipping/service.

I ordered a complete suspension last week at good price on stage3, they sent me an order # confirmation, took the payment and since nothing... I sent an online question on website few days later and no answers. I was at least expecting a approx shipment date the same week, even if some parts are back/order, I could understand.

Just wondering if it's a "normal" delay with them ? anyone.gif

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi folks, is anyone ever ordered online on their site ? I used to order many parts on american muscle, CJ Pony, Lethalperformance, Brenspeed and always have a fast shipping/service.

I ordered a complete suspension last week at good price on stage3, they sent me an order # confirmation, took the payment and since nothing... I sent an online question on website few days later and no answers. I was at least expecting a approx shipment date the same week, even if some parts are back/order, I could understand.

Just wondering if it's a "normal" delay with them ? anyone.gif

I ordered from them before took a week and a half. they don't send out delivery information I had to call and ask. The guys over there are cool. The only dont side they wouldn't price match for me

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered from them before took a week and a half. they don't send out delivery information I had to call and ask. The guys over there are cool. The only dont side they wouldn't price match for me
Thanks for the info, I'll try to have a follow up on monday. I read lot of similar story after searching for reviews on the web.

I was feeling nervous since I sent over 1k$ payment and got no news at all.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I ordered from them once. Everything was drop shipped by the mfg. Eibach sent me the wrong sway bars. Paperwork was correct, hardware was wrong. The other items I ordered took forever to get in. Evidently their vendor got severely back ordered on their sale and took over a month to get everything straightened out. On top of that, I entered a promo by submitting photos and they were supposed to send me a couple of items. Weeks later I got a call from one of the main guys there (sorry, I forgot his name). He had some of my stuff on his desk but was waiting on a t-shirt. I guess, way over a year later, he's still waiting because I never got any of it. Last and only time I gave them an order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered from them once. Everything was drop shipped by the mfg. Eibach sent me the wrong sway bars. Paperwork was correct, hardware was wrong. The other items I ordered took forever to get in. Evidently their vendor got severely back ordered on their sale and took over a month to get everything straightened out. On top of that, I entered a promo by submitting photos and they were supposed to send me a couple of items. Weeks later I got a call from one of the main guys there (sorry, I forgot his name). He had some of my stuff on his desk but was waiting on a t-shirt. I guess, way over a year later, he's still waiting because I never got any of it. Last and only time I gave them an order.

No kidding ??! Damn......

I should have listened to my first idea and ordering from my regular dealer. Even I saved 100$ on their cyber-monday promo.

Hope to get my stuff, and right parts. I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I ordered something from them on Black Friday (Best price) that gets drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Before ordering I contacted the manufacturer and they said parts go out 48 hours after purchase. Just emailed stage3 this am to get my first update.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered something from them on Black Friday (Best price) that gets drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Before ordering I contacted the manufacturer and they said parts go out 48 hours after purchase. Just emailed stage3 this am to get my first update.
Keep us updated !

·
Registered
282 Posts
They emailed me back and said the manufacturer moved their facility/warehouse last week so they were behind on shipping out orders until later this week. Stage3 was pissed that they weren't informed prior.

I'm kinda glad this happened because I was having second thoughts on my purchase anyway. I decided to go with another manufacturer that stage3 uses. They called them while I was on hold and confirmed they have the item in stock and are shipping it out tomorrow.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They emailed me back and said the manufacturer moved their facility/warehouse last week so they were behind on shipping out orders until later this week. Stage3 was pissed that they weren't informed prior.

I'm kinda glad this happened because I was having second thoughts on my purchase anyway. I decided to go with another manufacturer that stage3 uses. They called them while I was on hold and confirmed they have the item in stock and are shipping it out tomorrow.
Can you tell me which email contact did you use ?

The only way I found is the online contact forms.

I also wrote a private message on their facebook page, then still no answer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
[email protected] or call 623-434-5277. I spoke to Lou, who initially took my order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[email protected] or call 623-434-5277. I spoke to Lou, who initially took my order.
Thanks. I wrote an email to debra this morning, I'll see what happening... I've got no answer yet.

I'll call them in last resort, since my english speaking is not that good.

It's really a crappy service business............

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In time between posting my last reply and checking my emails, I got an answer from Debra :

Hello Frederic,

Good thing you contacted us! We emailed your order on 12/2 but it was not received by our supplier. Good news is both parts are in stock and your order is shipping today. As soon as we have tracking we will email that to you. We apologize for this delay.

Thank you,

Debra

Who knows the truth....

Anyway, keep you updated when I receive my items.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That's promising. I received a tracking number today just as they said. Glad things are looking up for us. goodluck.gif

·
Registered
282 Posts
Received my order. Very happy with my purchase. Hope yours ends the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts