Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just about ready to order a full suspension package for my 02 GT, struts, shocks, springs, control arms, etc..etc... go back to stangsuspension.com and they have a message saying they are out of business. WTF!!!!!!!! that really sucks considering they had a decent military discount and good packages. so does anybody have anothr good site to get suspension packages? im looking around but im not seeing the greatness that stangsuspension offered on their site. help?

·
Registered
377 Posts
wow really sad to see...

·
Registered
446 Posts
that sucks man try americanmuscle or stangmods

·
Registered
135 Posts
Im in the same boat they had great prices.

S

·
0 Posts
just about ready to order a full suspension package for my 02 GT, struts, shocks, springs, control arms, etc..etc... go back to stangsuspension.com and they have a message saying they are out of business. WTF!!!!!!!! that really sucks considering they had a decent military discount and good packages. so does anybody have anothr good site to get suspension packages? im looking around but im not seeing the greatness that stangsuspension offered on their site. help?

I don't know about discounts or anything but you need to check out www.bmrfabrication.com

They have awesome stuff and I've been pleased with the purchases I've made from them.

Just my .02.
:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.