Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys so im going to be going to collage in the fall for an auto journalism course. As a project to help with graduation and to further my future career I want to start a V6 mustang magazine ranging from the SN-95 through the S197+

What i would like to do is feature on some mustangs from this site, exactly like the write-up's in mm&ff. If anybody is interested please let me know, the way im going to start is by doing on online magazine and then once i start getting noticed and having some site sponsers i would like to move into a printed mag. This would be free of charge as it is a project for school, all you have to do is email some pic's of your car your mods and why the car is special to you. I will write the story based on the owners information in the emails, i will not post anything on the website untill i have the owners approval of my work so i will email a final draft of the story to the owner nothing will go public untill the owner of the car is happy.

If anybody is interested in this please let me know and please give me feed back on this idea
Thanks
Andrew

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey Guys so im going to be going to collage in the fall for an auto journalism course. As a project to help with graduation and to further my future career I want to start a V6 mustang magazine ranging from the SN-95 through the S197+

What i would like to do is feature on some mustangs from this site, exactly like the write-up's in mm&ff. If anybody is interested please let me know, the way im going to start is by doing on online magazine and then once i start getting noticed and having some site sponsers i would like to move into a printed mag. This would be free of charge as it is a project for school, all you have to do is email some pic's of your car your mods and why the car is special to you. I will write the story based on the owners information in the emails, i will not post anything on the website untill i have the owners approval of my work so i will email a final draft of the story to the owner nothing will go public untill the owner of the car is happy.

If anybody is interested in this please let me know and please give me feed back on this idea
Thanks
Andrew
Check out
www.652mag.com

·
Registered
806 Posts
i got a sn95 cobra if you want to put that in there......let me know i could take pics,

·
Registered
466 Posts
Would love to help, I have done quite a few upgrades since purchasing in April "10. Some of them have been do-it-yourself type and some have been done by professionals. Anyway, LMK if you're interested.

And best of luck in your project, the V6 Mustang needs Love. :bigthumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys thanks for your support its about time we show the V6 stang haters what these cars can do... trust me they can be converted.

Okay so for everyone who is intrested send pics and whatever mods are done to your car, why your car is special to you, and some fun storys to [email protected] and i will get to work

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Andrew, I will be happy to help you with your project by sending you pictures, and also help with the mechanical write ups with step-by-step instructions.

But there is one thing that bothers me. College and Collage are two different things. One of the most important things any publication must watch out for is typo's! If you want to be taken seriously and for this to take off and be successful, you must double check before hitting send.:yup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew, I will be happy to help you with your project by sending you pictures, and also help with the mechanical write ups with step-by-step instructions.

But there is one thing that bothers me. College and Collage are two different things. One of the most important things any publication must watch out for is typo's! If you want to be taken seriously and for this to take off and be successful, you must double check before hitting send.:yup:

LOL yeah i have to get used to proof reading my posts lol...
thanks for your support

·
Registered
126 Posts
Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself."

But, Conejo is right.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself."

But, Conejo is right.

Never fails! :grinroll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts