·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I especially like the last one, it looks like he is driving. :laugh:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that one turned out great! He sits in there and makes engine sounds, it's hilarious!

·
Registered
717 Posts
i dont want to be mr. mean guy , but i think this little dude needs a GT with a manual transmission........but the auto will work for now :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont want to be mr. mean guy , but i think this little dude needs a GT with a manual transmission........but the auto will work for now :bigthumbsup
His Mom wouldn't let his Dad get one with a manual... So Dad decided that an auto GT > a Ford Escape and went with the auto GT :)

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Auto's are just as sweet! Manual is too much work sometimes :gringreen
Love the pics and the stang :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice Pics! Auto Mustang is better than no Mustang any day!

Besides, there are days when I wish mine were auto.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thats awesome! My sisters son who is barely 6 months loves my car, always reaching out for it and everything. Its either that or hes still very young and just thinks its another toy and wants to play with it....but i'm thinking that its because he loves it:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very cute pics! Gotta start em young, that's just good parenting :bigthumbsup Also I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in traffic coming home from a Bruins or Red Sox game for hours trying to get out of the city WISHING my car was an automatic...I've still never owned one...my left calf muscle is bigger than my right..lol

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
He will appreciate the automatic transmission in about 17 years, when he's trying to hold a girl's hand while driving. It's pretty difficult with a manual transmission. Unless you're cruising on the highway.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Those are great pictures! It looks like he's asking for the keys in the third picture and ready to run for the checkered flag in the fourth one.

·
Registered
751 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.