Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
try meguiars clay bar, their cleaner polish, and their cleaner wax. the stuff is awesome.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nufinish is cheap crap no matter who sells it. I am loyal to specific brands and that's where i stay. Try P21S wax. It's online and it is expensive for a small container but it is well worth it. I would not use anything else. It's even better than Maguires, at least i think so. If you have a 2011, then why are you trying cheap junk?
You don't always have to pay high price for something...This is a 2002 dodge truck that has sat outside it's entire life. The first pic is with it not washed or waxed in over 8 months (I drive a truck and I'm not home but a couple days a month), the second shot is after clay bar, and the third shot is after polish, and the fourth is just a different angle. Oh and the truck has over 90,000 miles on it and as stated before it sits outside in Florida heat. You can get good results with a decent quality wax. Sure Spend the extra money if you want if it makes you happy

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
CQ90, That truck looks great! You obviously put a lot of effort into the detail and that makes all the difference, no matter what you use.
Thanks for the compliments on the truck tmodem. Yea, I put a little bit of time into it. I think it took about 1.5 hours doing the claybar, another 2 hours to do the polish and wax, but it's not a tiny vehicle either, and it's not one I wax all the time either, takes too much time.

I never did like nu finish products even back in the day. Turtle wax used to be good, but they changed the formula yet again and it is a pain to get off the paint. the meguiars is easy to get off and that was one of the things I liked about it. That and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.