Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is basically stock except for a CAI and tune. It will probabbly stay that way except for gears. I can get a set of Steeda Billet Charge Motion Plates for $150. Would it be worth it in my application to do this?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
They are on my to do list of mods, and if I remember correctly that is about 1/2 price for the Billet ones. Are they new or used?

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
I know when i put them on, i gained about 10rwhp and 10rwtq up the band with them. it was pretty easy to do.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are on my to do list of mods, and if I remember correctly that is about 1/2 price for the Billet ones. Are they new or used?
The say they were never installed.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
That's a very good price. They are better than the economy plates since the ports are bigger and match up better with the engine.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turns out he was trying to pass off the economy plates. Had the wrong pics and description in the add. Guess he thought he was going to get a buyer who wanted them shipped and wouldnt know till it was to late. :nono:

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Turns out he was trying to pass off the economy plates. Had the wrong pics and description in the add. Guess he thought he was going to get a buyer who wanted them shipped and wouldnt know till it was to late. :nono:
Not that the economy plates are bad but you can get them from a vendor for that price.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
That's a very good price. They are better than the economy plates since the ports are bigger and match up better with the engine.
So would you say it is worth the extra cost to get the Bilet vs the Economy plates?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.