Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put this on today so thought I would share my pics. It's a great quality shifter and the fit is perfect, it feels and looks so much better than stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
vary nice, i have a all white ball shifter. Also i agree it is way nicer then stock.

Is that a 2010 or 2011?

·
Registered
259 Posts
What size is the cue ball?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats on the new toy. It looks great!

I'm curious though. Did you get the Steeda Short Shifter AND the Steeda Shifter Bushing? Or just the shifter?

I'm thinking that this Steeda short shifter might be my next upgrade and I am trying to soak up more info. Is the extra Bushing part recommended?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
i was looking into that one as well. very nice

·
Registered
432 Posts
Also comes in "Classic White" which is what I ordered - it looks great and is the coolest thing I have added so far. To me it just shouts the classic '60's look!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also comes in "Classic White" which is what I ordered - it looks great and is the coolest thing I have added so far. To me it just shouts the classic '60's look!
I was thinking about getting the white as that's whats in the GT500's, in the end picked black as I have black wheels lol.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Just put this on today so thought I would share my pics. It's a great quality shifter and the fit is perfect, it feels and looks so much better than stock.
Looks great! Very similar to my grabberpony knob. It definitely feels much better than stock... makes me want to drive aggressively more so I can shift! lol.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Shifter knob seems to always be the first mod! The stock knob just didn't feel right to me either, bought the Grabber Pony shifter and collar.
The Steeda knob and collar on your car looks great!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
This was my first mod. :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
I also ordered one in white. Did anybody else have problems with the threads on the shift collar? I had to rethread mine since it was the wrong one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts