3,143 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
886 Posts
Ya it does and it's cheaper. However the Steeda has selectable bushings on the Steeda part which allows you to choose between more driveline noise and solid shifting or low driveline noise and good shifting. Seriously thinking about gettting it..

Just 2 update!JHR has 2 different bushings available 1-delrin harder 2-urethane a little softer.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just 2 update!JHR has 2 different bushings available 1-delrin harder 2-urethane a little softer.
I clicked on the JHR link above and it did not mention that it came with 2 bushings. Did they not mention it, or is it a seperate piece you have to order?

G

·
0 Posts
I clicked on the JHR link above and it did not mention that it came with 2 bushings. Did they not mention it, or is it a seperate piece you have to order?
It hasn't made it onto their website just yet. If you already have the bracket from JHR, send a PM to Adam Louramore and he can hook you up. Ask him if you can specify between the delrin and urethane if you are ordering for the first time.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Anybody here have one of these in their car yet ? I know what the websites claim but would like to here from someone who is actually using one .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts