Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was Armoralling my Interior when I noticed that my Pony emblem in the middle of my steering wheel was spotted and miscoloured I tried washing it with a cotton shirt with a little water but to its still spotty,

has this happened to anyone else....if so how did you fix it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Other people (myself included) have had this problem. I don't know if there's any way to fix it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Other people (myself included) have had this problem. I don't know if there's any way to fix it!
Ah..well at least I'm the only one that notices it and I'm glad I have a small problem and not something huge

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I figured it was either Armor All or sun

Time to buy a sun visor

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I am not a big fan of Armor All. I know that it along with other products when used on tires dries them out and starts to crack.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I am not a big fan of Armor All. I know that it along with other products when used on tires dries them out and starts to crack.
Never heard this before. Tires will crack no matter what you do to them, it is the exposure to the sun that breaks down the rubber. There is no way known to man to prevent tires from cracking.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
if you guys are talking about dryrot, then yeah, that's going to happen no matter what.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.