Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have scoured the internet and all i have seen are pics from one memeber here who put the dominator boss style stries from moproauto on their sterling silver in white..it looked ok but was not my thing exactly.

Otherwise all i can find are extreme close ups of scoop pics and hardly any good pics of ones with stripes let alone combos.

If i had a dollar for every grabber blue pic i run across with every possible combination of appearance mods ever known to man....

Anyway.... I am hoping this thread will attrack some members etc with good pics of various appearance mods.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
You can few photos of my car via my profile page.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great. btw this is my first post, have been reading this forum for quiest sometime now. Have ordered a Sterling grey coupe, 401 package, 3.73 rear and guess the interior - Brick Red.
Wife chose the exterior for the man, Son chose the interior for dad and dad chose the drivetrain for himself. All-in-All a family fun car.
Been a Chevy man for a long time...drove the camaro, great power but visibility was questionable. Hit the hammer on a '11 Mustang GT.
Ordered May 17, Vin recd the foll week, ETA changed from 6/25 to 7/10. My dealer has no clue where the car is......son has been calling me at work "Hey dad, did you call the dealer ...did you call Ford.....Can we go to Flat rock and search for our car" ....Called up my dealer today and gave him a weeks notice.

Rant.

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thats the one I test drove since my dealer has only gotten one 5.0 in so far, and that one was sold. It's a sweet car, just too many trim options for me.
I hope you didn't test drive it too hard?
The original car I ordered was from Kamloops Ford, Sterling Gray with GT coupe accessory package, Security package and a block heater for options. When Ford Canada came out with Employee pricing, I was able to pick this one up (with all the options) for about the same price. My original one is still on a train somewhere between here and Flat Rock Michigan. But is should be here in the next week or two and it will either end up at Kamloops Ford or Jacobson Ford.
I couldn't be happier with this one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Here it is folks, my new ride, I love this car...
Man, I thought I wanted black until I saw your pics! Love the color and the hoodscoop, that thing is wicked! Congrats, nice car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looks great. btw this is my first post, have been reading this forum for quiest sometime now. Have ordered a Sterling grey coupe, 401 package, 3.73 rear and guess the interior - Brick Red.
Wife chose the exterior for the man, Son chose the interior for dad and dad chose the drivetrain for himself. All-in-All a family fun car.
Been a Chevy man for a long time...drove the camaro, great power but visibility was questionable. Hit the hammer on a '11 Mustang GT.
Ordered May 17, Vin recd the foll week, ETA changed from 6/25 to 7/10. My dealer has no clue where the car is......son has been calling me at work "Hey dad, did you call the dealer ...did you call Ford.....Can we go to Flat rock and search for our car" ....Called up my dealer today and gave him a weeks notice.

Rant.
BEAUTIFUL.....:worship

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.