Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is still waiting on their cars and happened to order the 401a packages?

I was seeing a common line within another thread and was wanting to flesh it out some more. I'm wondering if its the appearence inside the cars is what we're waiting on. I'm really just trying to get a line as to why certain cars are not being delivered though they had the same build dates.

If anyone else is seeing a similar line, let me know.

Both of my cars are GTs with 401a packages, one auto, one standard. Both are having the #4 appearance package as well, but I've ruled that one out. a couple other people are having spoiler deletes and other are getting the #5 package. Exteriors do not seem to have the issue at hand......

·
Registered
360 Posts
Who is still waiting on their cars and happened to order the 401a packages?

I was seeing a common line within another thread and was wanting to flesh it out some more. I'm wondering if its the appearence inside the cars is what we're waiting on. I'm really just trying to get a line as to why certain cars are not being delivered though they had the same build dates.

If anyone else is seeing a similar line, let me know.

Both of my cars are GTs with 401a packages, one auto, one standard. Both are having the #4 appearance package as well, but I've ruled that one out. a couple other people are having spoiler deletes and other are getting the #5 package. Exteriors do not seem to have the issue at hand......
I got the 401a. Mine was built 6/10, sat rotting since 6/12 and shipped Tuesday. GT Prem...

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have the 401A package. Built 5/25, still waiting on shipping info.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Mine is a 400A, AC pack 4, built 5/24, still sitting at ramp 51.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I ordered a GT 401a prem conv 6speed, spoiler and scoop. Built 6/10, ETA 6/25. Sitting on Ramp 51. Doubt it ever comes...

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered 401a and spoiler delete on 1/30. It wasn't built until 6/8, but it was delivered on 6/21.

·
Registered
79 Posts
401a and spoiler delete.
Ordered 2/1 (base GT), changed order 3/17 to a premium GT w/401a, built 5/27, still waiting on shipment info

·
Registered
585 Posts
I placed my order on 5/28 - GT Premium, Brembo package, 3.73 and the 401A package - just got my VIN today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.