Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm debating whether to get a Boss 302 Front fascia on my GT, or go with a Stillen front fascia. I just want some opinions in regards to looks. Performance wise, I just don't think I'll notice. The Boss 302 proved itself enough being on the track beast Boss, but Stillen have also proven to be efficient in the world of motorsports as they worked on alot of platforms. I like that their fascia has these openings specific for radiators and such.

Why arent there images of the stillen fascia going around? I havent seen them on alot of cars either here or even on google. What's up with that?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ah, just realized why I like your front end so much. It's those vertical lines that look like splitter supports, but they aren't. I think splitter supports look cool.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah jd, I'm really diggin your car. I love the front end and the wheels are perfect for that car.
Ah, just realized why I like your front end so much. It's those vertical lines that look like splitter supports, but they aren't. I think splitter supports look cool.
Thanks again. Yea, this isn't the adjustable splitter like the Laguna Seca has. I would rock it, but it's way more expensive and wouldn't be good for daily driving (it sticks out way past even this splitter).

what kind of rims are those and how much?
Here is where I bought them (If I'm not allowed to share these links admin let me know). AM has been great for purchasing my aftermarket parts.

2013 Style GT500 Wheel at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Erbody be admiring jdmpwr07's ride and no one wants to chime in on how to make mine look better. skep1.gif

·
Registered
16 Posts
Erbody be admiring jdmpwr07's ride and no one wants to chime in on how to make mine look better. skep1.gif
The pics of yours is not loading. Also the poll did not work. But I vote boss. The stillen looks ok up close but from a distance it looks like something is missing. but I guess the base color of the car would determine the true look. I only saw one on white. Looked wrecked from about 70ft away but looked ok up close. jmho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts