Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Most dealers will install the vinyl stripe kit that Ford sells. Otherwise you are on your own.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The stripes are ordered through the Accessories Department at your Ford dealer. I have the black stripes on order for my silver Mustang. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im also looking into leasing the Mustang and am curious about that. Would I be able to lease it with the stripes? What about the windows? Do they come tinted(back window and small passenger windows)? I would hope they come tinted. Right now Im like 90% I'd want to lease, so I would want the car to come with the stripes and tinted windows so I would not have to be constrained to having a car with the normal features.

·
Registered
713 Posts
the only stripes available thru ford are vinyl dual stripes in black or white(sometimes light grey)..look at graphicexpress.com for other vinyl and paint stencil options. there are many threads available in this forum on this subject, just do a search..also there are links to a paint striper website where you can view stripe/car color options.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ask your dealer business manager about adding the stripes. You can't paint them on of course, but tape stripes would have to be removed before turn-in, and they may cause a problem with paint fade/shading, which they would croak you on. Just a thought.

·
Registered
419 Posts
stripes on a lease

Boss377 is absolutely correct. You better check with the manager if you think you can modify a leased vehicle. More importantly, you better get it in writing.

If you decide to go with stripes. You can find a plethora of different styles, widths and colors at bobwhitedecals.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.