Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was cruising around with my girlfriend, my buddy Jeff and his little lady picking up job applications around town for the girls. Not in the Mustang. We pull up to a stoplight next to riced out Civic, body kit, huge fart can, turbo badges and those obnoxious yellow LED lights. There's no traffic for three blocks in front or behind us and I'm curious to see if it actually has a turbo so I look over, he revs, I don't. I take off slow, I get up to the speed limit (45) before the next red light.

Here's where things got stupid. The next block is now full of traffic, the guy is next to me revving away with his annoying fart can. I go at a usual speed but he's hanging way back behind me doing about 15. We hear the sound of hornets furiously humping (he had to be redlining) and he goes blowing by me at around 75 and starts weaving through traffic almost hitting a semi-truck.

Why on earth would someone wait until there's TRAFFIC to flex their car? Not to mention we heard a gear pop as he did his ricer fly by. I was laughing to myself for a good fifteen minutes afterward, but seriously, this guy was an idiot and its just luck he didn't start an accident with his stupid stunt. :head_shot:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Young kid? I have that type at my school, atleast when i race its at night and not traffic, around SV area up on N281 for those of yall around here...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Whys he so stupid? Well for the same reason hes driving a riced out civic, hes semi retarded. And maybe he decided traffic was a good place to show off bcause he recognized you were too smart to try to race him in it and maybe hed look like a B.A "showing off". I take it he didnt have a turbo??

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Some day perhaps they will learn. Hopefully not at the price of killing someone.

·
Registered
781 Posts
... i wouldnt be suprised if some trucker catches up to him and puts a few rounds into his POS for pulling stuff like that.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What's funny is I think he was older then me. Looked to be 20 something.

I take it he didnt have a turbo??
Actually he did. He had to be around 7-8k RPM when he passed me so I heard a lot of blow off valve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ricers like that should be taken off of the road indefinatley. Me and my dad were driving in his Lotus Elise when this POS Citroen Saxo (fart can and all that) challenges us. We smoked him.

·
Registered
229 Posts
whats funny is when the ricer shows off and tries some spray and puts a rod through the block. if that doesnt make you laugh, NOTHING will

1 - 11 of 11 Posts