Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
At the top toolbar underneath "Home" click on "my control panel" then click, "edit avatar".

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 146.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

·
Registered
39 Posts
add pics..

go to my control panel its on the top left below the allfordmustangs logo and select change avitar and select pic from your computer or upload one.wait 15 secs or so then it will ask you if you are satified hit submit,and its done.hope this helps..good luck!

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
How do I add my picture to my Avatar?
You're only allowed one avatar photo at a time, so you may need to combine the front and side views of your mug shots before uploading it as your avatar. If so, try to crop the photo so your booking number doesn't show. Other AFM members may get jealous if you have a more desirable booking number than they do.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This may help as well to get it to the right size.

Create Avatar

has to be 100 pxi

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
At the top tool bar underneath "Home" click on "my control panel" then click, "edit avatar".

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 146.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

I never resize the pic, when I upload a pic under 1MB it automatically resizes to fit in the avatar :bigthumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts