If you're not inclined to make your own- A lot of audio shops stock extra boxes they've made... You could always go in, check some out, and if all else fails, ask them what's the best price they could do to make you one?
1) Get Thiele-Small Parameters(the specs) for your Subs from manufacturer
2) What frequency's do you want boosted, what type bass you like; deep loowww bass(ported)<40hz,or tight kick drum(sealed)=70-100hz. This will determine the volume/design of box needed(cubic feet)
3) check out Car Alarm, Car Stereo, Mobile Video, and Cruise Control Info for Installers -Tons of free tools,charts,design help
4) either buy/locate box of correct volume or buy some MDF n build your own
5) WARNING: dont just slap your subs in any old box! you could wind up destroying em
A forum community dedicated to Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, reviews, engine swaps, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!