Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted before.
I just bought a 01 GT last week and have been reading on here about installing Sub frame connectors for better handling. Well I looked under the car last night and it already has them. My question is did Ford install them from the factory??? If so are the ones that I've been seeing for sale better then what I have??? Thanks for any info....

G

·
certian Mustang have them: Bullitt's, Mach 1's and convert's got bolt-on frame connectors from the factory...they are ok but over time the bolt-on ones can work loose and "egg-out" the bolt holes....they best Subframe connectors are the thru the floor welded on ones, next would be full-length weld on and than the standard length weld-on one....

·
Registered
7 Posts
An 01 GT... no, they are not factory. Like stated above, only Machs and Bullitts got them.
If they are the full-length weld-on ones, I wouldn't change them. If not, the only better ones to get would be the full-length ones.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
When you get it figured out, I would recommned the full-length SFC from MM if you do ot have them already:bigthumbsup

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.