Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting gas the other day, turned car off, got out, pumped gas, got back in, and I can hear just the subs in the front door going. Girlfriend pointed this out. turn key on and all was fine, but odd I thought.
Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
now stoenr, you werent "indulging in the herb" when this happened were you? :winks j/k mine shuts off when i kill it and open the door. its like that in all 3 ford veh i drive...

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew that was gonna come up. :smoke: But the 2 dont mix with the eachother. And nothing gets smoked in this car!

And yes normally everything goes off when you open the door. This was just the one time i noticed. Will pay closer attention, I dont want a dead battery like other threads I've read.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Your subs were probably just taking a breath. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
829 Posts
He's right.

Don't let 'em rag on you man...I have the problem too. I have heard it drains the battery as well and is a "known" problem. I imagine there is a TSB (one of us should look).

I don't know if my '06 does it. I will check it and get back to you tomorrow. I've heard it many times in the '05 BUT I think it was my rear sub. I have Shaker 1000 in both.

Rustang

Stoenr said:
I was getting gas the other day, turned car off, got out, pumped gas, got back in, and I can hear just the subs in the front door going. Girlfriend pointed this out. turn key on and all was fine, but odd I thought.
Anyone else?

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Don't let 'em rag on you man...I have the problem too. I have heard it drains the battery as well and is a "known" problem. I imagine there is a TSB (one of us should look).

I don't know if my '06 does it. I will check it and get back to you tomorrow. I've heard it many times in the '05 BUT I think it was my rear sub. I have Shaker 1000 in both.

Rustang
Most likely, I don't have the shaker, had the car in the garage a week, no problems starting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts