Ford Mustang Forum banner

subwoofer bouncing around

4147 9
Just bought an amplifier and a subwoofer and placed them in the trunk. To stop the subwoofer from moving around I put velcro on the bottom of the subwoofer, however it bounces up and down taking the carpet and the piece of wood on the bottom of the trunk with it does anyone have any solutions to this problem?????
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I have a box but its pretty much square, where did you get that box to fit in the corner so well.
you need to screw it in some how with a bracket or threw the bottom of the box. the best way is to get a custom box that can go in the corner like i got heres a pic 2005 V6 Pictures - 2005 V6 Photos - Mustang Picture Gallery - AllFordMustangs.com
I decide to have one made like yours it looks professional, they gave me a cost of $300.00 in make it and installl it.:bigthumbsup
you need to screw it in some how with a bracket or threw the bottom of the box. the best way is to get a custom box that can go in the corner like i got heres a pic 2005 V6 Pictures - 2005 V6 Photos - Mustang Picture Gallery - AllFordMustangs.com
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.