Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a pair of pre-painted side scoops and possible quarter window louvers. Does any one have any pics of a 2011 v6 with these, and links to the parts as well. American Muscle offers several, but I'm still undecided.

It's my BDAY today, and I'm going to treat myself to some appearance upgrades :).

Happy holiday weekend folks, please drive safe and enjoy.

Regards,

Chad

·
Registered
405 Posts
Happy B'day man:bigthumbsup

Here's a pic of mine, I didn't get the pre painted ones, I had them painted at a local shop.

I would like to get some black BOSS c-stripes that say "BOSS 227" instead. Other than that those pre-painted side scoops look sweet to from AM.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy B'day man:bigthumbsup

Here's a pic of mine, I didn't get the pre painted ones, I had them painted at a local shop.

I would like to get some black BOSS c-stripes that say "BOSS 227" instead. Other than that those pre-painted side scoops look sweet to from AM.
Thank you my friend :)
I just ordered the CS/GT500/BOSS Rear Valance from american muscle. I'm expecting to take half a day to put it on since I'm slow and it is the first time for me to ever put it on. I hope to have pictures late next weekend as well.

Enjoy the weekend guys..

·
Registered
405 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts