Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im kinda knew to drag racing sence i just turned sixteen but i would like to start. I am looking for some good slicks. So if you have any suggestions on deceant tires that arent really expensive let me know. thanks

·
Registered
714 Posts
what size rim do you have? :headscratch:

R

·
0 Posts
before jumping on slicks

tell us a little more about your car.....

depending of what you have done to your car

a drag radial maybe more suited for your application.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
umm well i dont really know to much because i bought it and had one of my friends do all the extras. but what he told me is it is built to race. almost everything as been replaced for drag racing. i will find out all the information and post it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
umm well i dont really know to much because i bought it and had one of my friends do all the extras. but what he told me is it is built to race. almost everything as been replaced for drag racing. i will find out all the information and post it tomorrow.
That would probably be best.

There are all kinds of classes for drag racing and several different types of tires for different classes. Saying a car is "built for drag racing" is a little nondescript.

As Reggie said, If you can get us some info about your car perhaps we can help you on the tire!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
150 Posts
All of the members have given you good advise. Before you make any changes to the car find out what you're starting with. Take it from me, you can save lots of dough and time. Learn what works. BTW there are cars running DOT drag radials in the 7's in the 1/4'

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.