Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my first ever Mustang GT convertible 2005 model a few weeks ago. Originaly from Scotland I moved to the States 6 years ago and wanted an American muscle car. I have a friend back in Ohio who is giving me some guidance on upgrades. I have installed the Summit brand (Heartthrobs) axle backs, only $200 and just ordered a CAI from Tunable Inductions. Hood scoop and chin spoiler also on order. I'm also signed up for Mustangs Across America and I will be starting in Vegas, Can't wait!

Please let me know what you think of my video:nogrinner

YouTube - Summit brand (Heartthrobs) axle back exhausts on my Mustang GT convertible 2005

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Great video, great car and beautiful scenery. :bigthumbsup

M

·
0 Posts
What a ride!! Sure is beautiful!! I'd love to get a vert for some more fun... :hihi:

Congratulations & great video!

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Sounds great and it looks like you picked nice to do your video. Very nice car you have.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Nice sound and great video also! Wait till you get the tunable inductions on:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your kind comments

Thanks for your kind comments. I can't wait to get the CAI installed. The location is Johnson Canyon in Southern Utah's Grand Staircase National Monument near Kanab. If you like the scenery check out this link, it's Angel Canyon home of Best Friends Animal Society and where I'm lucky to work Angel Canyon HDR wide on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'll be posting more video's as I add to my ride. I'm lucky to live in what's called the Grand Circle and have Zion and Bryce National Park on my door step and very close to the North rim of the Grand Canyon, can't wait for summer to come around:shigrin

·
Registered
228 Posts
Those sound really nice! I'm still trying to decide what axle backs to put on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are winners!

For only $200 these are winners!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thanks for your kind comments. I can't wait to get the CAI installed. The location is Johnson Canyon in Southern Utah's Grand Staircase National Monument near Kanab. If you like the scenery check out this link, it's Angel Canyon home of Best Friends Animal Society and where I'm lucky to work Angel Canyon HDR wide on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'll be posting more video's as I add to my ride. I'm lucky to live in what's called the Grand Circle and have Zion and Bryce National Park on my door step and very close to the North rim of the Grand Canyon, can't wait for summer to come around:shigrin

YOU !.... can't wait for summer? :headscratch:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.