Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got those awesome mean looking ET Streets on some rims yesterday, got a real jack, a tourque wrench... am all set to GO!

Friday night Test&Tune, rain!

Saturday morning now, was raining but the sun is out! Test&Tune at 2 PM. Shine Shine, Dry Dry!

Sorry bout the rant... now all do the Sun Dance for the Nasty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
kj_cinci said:
So I got those awesome mean looking ET Streets on some rims yesterday, got a real jack, a tourque wrench... am all set to GO!

Friday night Test&Tune, rain!

Saturday morning now, was raining but the sun is out! Test&Tune at 2 PM. Shine Shine, Dry Dry!

Sorry bout the rant... now all do the Sun Dance for the Nasty!
No ranting, against the rules, two points for you :shocked:

Sorry, I will be praying to the sun god for you. :laughlitt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys! It worked!

Got seven runs in! Much more fun with stickies!

I know someone will ask so here it is; 13.76 @ 101.3 with a 2.16 60...

Lost to a Honda on that run... :dunce: He have a Vortech... :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Thanks Guys! It worked!

Got seven runs in! Much more fun with stickies!

I know someone will ask so here it is; 13.76 @ 101.3 with a 2.16 60...

Lost to a Honda on that run... :dunce: He have a Vortech... :drool:
What are all the mods that you have? maybe add them to your sig?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
What are all the mods that you have? maybe add them to your sig?
Your sig says you have the w's? You have the E's right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Your sig says you have the w's? You have the E's right?
:doh: Your right, was messing with my sig and couldn't remember that dumb letter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
:doh: Your right, was messing with my sig and couldn't remember that dumb letter.
in the beginning it was going back and forth all the time. I "thought" we had it down ! You have been too busy to manage the little things now that you have your baby. Thanks, I rest a bit easier now...(waiting for the dubs)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
in the beginning it was going back and forth all the time. I "thought" we had it down ! You have been too busy to manage the little things now that you have your baby. Thanks, I rest a bit easier now...(waiting for the dubs)
Sorry, getting off topic again, I can't wait to see those on a car, won't be long for you now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
Sorry, getting off topic again, I can't wait to see those on a car, won't be long for you now!
Yeah in HIS thread too!!!!!

ah, nice trip to the track aaaah, glad it got sunny for ya...., er a well good luck with the sun gods..... ugh... (that should cover us both!) hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, in MY thread! :eyepoppin

I've got a cone filter with MAF, CMDP, UD pulleys, an after cat X, and axle-backs, with a professional custome tune... dunno power right now, should be about 300...?? I also have a short throw and MT ET Streets that might make a diff on the track...
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top