·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: St. John's Sunday Morning Mustang Meet
When:
Sunday June 5th at 10:30am
Where: Don Cherry's on Freshwater

Well the time is here. The Bay Wheels Car Show is this weekend at the Bay Arena in Bay Roberts. This is one of the best shows on the island and draws a huge crowd every year. This is a great chance for our group to get together for a cruise out to the show.

Here is the plan for Sunday:

10:30am-12:00noon - Our Weekly Mustang Brunch at Don Cherry's on Freshwater Road.

12:30pm Sharp - Leave Don Cherry's parking lot and cruise out to the A&W in CBS.

1:00pm-1:30pm - Stop-over at CBS A&W to regroup and gas-up.

1:30pm Sharp - Leave CBS A&W parking lot and cruise out the Foxtrap Access Road to TCH West and then proceed along the TCH West Highway exiting the Veterans Memorial Highway (Exit 31). This is Exit 31. Cruise on to the Bay Roberts turn off where you will come to the lights in Bay Roberts. Turn Left at the lights and cruise to the second set of lights next to the Police Station in Bay Roberts. Just past the Police Station is the Bay arena on your left.

This has always been a great cruise in the past and should be this weekend as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just past the Police Station is the Bay arena on your left.
Just a little correction, but the Bay Arena is on your right after the cop shop. I recently picked up a 2002 V6 and I'm a local around that area, so I'll be around. Should be a great time. Can't wait to see everyone's Mustangs, haha.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops, thanks. I will correct that. Also, welcome to the gang!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks like the weather forecast is not going to be favorable. Big surprise.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya its kind of rough...especially as Meg's cousins are coming to town all next week.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sunday Brunch & Bay Wheels..

Just wondering, if its a nice day, how many of you are going out to Bay Roberts for the show???

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey All,

After chatting with a few people it looks like IF the weather holds then there should be a decent group to go down to the show. However, eve if the weather isn't good Brunch is still on for 10:30!

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts