Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just my luck. I stopped over at the Home Depot tonight to pick up a tool, and I parked away from most of the other cars. I wasn't inside for more than 10 minutes, and I come out to find this. I wish I'd seen the {ass} that did it. It's one thing to bump someone, it's another thing entirely to run off without leaving a note.

Looks like mostly paint transfer, but STILL!
:madas::cursing::weeps

~HA

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Son of a ..............

·
Registered
680 Posts
:fuming:I feel for you Brother.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
dang it, that just sucks, rotton &$#@*&%`s. i`m afraid to go anywhere anymore where i have to park and walk away from my car. i`m so carefull, and still somehow i got a small dent in my rear wheelwell. :so

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
try a clay bar lol

today a guy dented my fender, a clay bar and a few taps of a hammer and flat edge barely tell.

he claimed he dident even though i was 10 feet away and watched him

haha i live at the **** store

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Bummer...................................

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dammit! what a jerk ....... :mad:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wow that sucks, sorry that happened. Maybe some people should make specific parking spots for mustangs with cameras all over so they can see if anyone hits it or something.:scratchchin

·
Registered
558 Posts
try a clay bar lol

today a guy dented my fender, a clay bar and a few taps of a hammer and flat edge barely tell.

he claimed he dident even though i was 10 feet away and watched him

haha i live at the **** store

did you just say you live at the **** store???? lol

NEXT SUBJECT lol ya looks like paint transfer mostly a little paint thinner and wax should clean that right up at least it wasnt like a huge dodge truck with a bull bar on the front of it that really dents your car!!!!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Home Depots have cameras :) Guy I worked with's wife got nailed for doing a bump-n-run in a parking lot. The cameras caught her. Hoowee was it a big fine, on top of paying to fix the person's car. That's not covered in their insurance either because they took off. All those fines and payments come out of their pocket.

A scuff, that small, may not even be noticeable to someone in a pickup. They may not have felt it at all. Dodge and Ford diesels weigh 8000 pounds and make a racket.

I hope it's easily fixable, but to get more help, ask Home Depot for assistance with the cameras.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Man that sucks. It's bad enough to hit some one but not to stop and take responsable for what you did is just F low down. They had to feel that.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
I was going to suggest looking at the cameras too. That sucks! I hate how inconsiderate people are :so

Hope it's not too hard to fix :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
365 Posts
it comes down to people not caring about other peoples property.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I hate to see that........

Some people.........:headscratch:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yea I had the same thing happen when I cam out of my daughter`s school. I had white paint in the same spot. I used McGuire`s scratch X in a tube took it right off. Than God.

People suck.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That's why I hate leaving my car alone in a parking lot. Heck, I even park my truck way out. Just goes to show though, sometimes it doesn't matter how far out you park, there's always going to be some idiot.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hope your local Home Depot's sec cams caught the one hit yours esp his/her license plate... just ask them to check it out and chew that guy with the fine and possibly an arrest for his/her hit and run... shame but take and action!

S

·
0 Posts
It would be nice to think that the person didn't even know they tapped you but it's not likely.

There's very little respect out there these days.

Buff her out!

:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.