Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys , i have a completely stock '91 GT with 40 series delta flow mufflers. They sound decent considering its a stock car, but i'm wondering if switching to the super 44's or super 40's would make a difference ?? If so which one would be a better/louder sound.

Thanks

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
I have the Super 40 on mine, the Super 44 is supposed to be the same but it's a 4 inch size, where the Super 40 is 5 inches. I have sound clips in my gallery. They do have a deeper more aggressive sound than the standard 40 series Delta. Now the Super 40 also uses the Delta Flow construction but there are differences.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Take a look at Flowmasters Graph there all supposed to be the same and even if you get a little more out of them it probably not enough to make up for the cost. ( Flowmaster, Inc. )

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i figured, but i got some prices at my local parts store (lordco) and the super 44's although newer are cheaper than the super 40's, about $10 cheaper. well , thanks for the replies guys, i guess i'll just end up going for the 44's , could always just get my delta's put back on if i don't like 'em. THanks !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.