Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Shelby Gt 350 member
9,239 Posts
Thanks for all the input - I have decided on the Edelbrock Stage 2 with a custom Dyno tune - Looks like about 580rwhp - Found a guy who can put in a bolt on custom roll cage that is easy to remove and that will meet the specs I need down to 10.5 so what the hell!!! I already have all the suspension mods I need to keep it down and stable - I am sure I will break something but that is just a excuse to put something better in LOL
Get a Roush if you are looking for a big name kit. That E Force has a TERRIBLE intercooler setup and not a lot of room to grow.

Look into the DOB kit if you want the coolest running system out there...................and it costs the least amount of money.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm running a Lund tune with my procharger and I really like the way he tuned the transmission. the shifts are firm and the trasmission doesn't upshift as quickly as with the stock tune. AED is also supposed to be good but I have no experience with them.
I'm looking to get the same setup up you have. I want to keep motor stock and not do too much. Is there a name for the Lund tune? Or do they do it on a client to client basis? How much was the tune if you don't mind me asking.

What I'm trying to gain is speed as I'm already rolling. For example traveling on the freeway or something. Do you notice a big gain there? I'm assuming you do.

Thanks

·
Registered
412 Posts
The Lund custom tune is $450 for a supercharger and requires data logging with a laptop. You can purchase the tune from the Lund racing website or from various resellers. I got mine through lethal performance. You may also want to reserve dyno time if your not comfortable with data logging on the street.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reactions: USAmuscle4life

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Lund custom tune is $450 for a supercharger and requires data logging with a laptop. You can purchase the tune from the Lund racing website or from various resellers. I got mine through lethal performance. You may also want to reserve dyno time if your not comfortable with data logging on the street.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Thanks! Can't wait to get this setup.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts