Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to this forum, and one of the members who reached out to me through PM, I will be getting a 2012 V6/Manual with Performance Package, Tech package, MCA package... should be happening next week.. Car has less than 10k miles on it, and I'm getting a great deal on it. Flying out on Monday, spending some time at the SEMA show in Vegas, and driving home in my new (to me) Mustang on Friday.

Seriously, so freakin excited about this, I can't wait!!

To the member who helped me out with locating this car (not sure if you want to be made public) - THANK you!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats! I have a 2012 MCA Edition with the 3:31 gears and I am very happy with it. We took it up in the mountains in Colorado and it performed just fine. I have the auto with grade assist and it worked well coming down the mountains. I have had more people ask me about it than the 08 GT I traded, because you just don't see a lot of them.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awesome man, your gonna love it. Make sure to post tons of pics once you can! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
689 Posts
Love my 12 MCA. Big time head turner

·
Registered
275 Posts
SEE If you can get the VIN ran thru a ford dealer for all history of problems and a carfax...just sayin..GOOD LUCK !!! FNGFOG:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Think of it as a much, much nicer version of my little Base 13.30 car....with all the same drivetrain and a grown-up suspension!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats to you - a super car!

I have had my '12 MCA convertible for 18 months and absolutely luv it. Done a few mods, taken a few trips, even won a few awards at local car shows. I am an old guy and it is the coolest car I have ever had.

My first Mustang was a 1967 coupe with a 200-cid six and manual 3-spd - you can imagine the mental comparisons I do!

·
Registered
896 Posts
I remember searching the Auto Trader type sites before I ordered my car. Saw hundreds of Mustangs. Very few MCAs with the Perf Pac. I've never seen one in person other than mine. You'll have something special. Expect a lot of compliments. People will take pics of your car when they think you're not looking.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys... I've already got a deposit down on it.. the car is at a dealership and is a CPO vehicle, so it's good to go!

I do automotive photography (which is how and why I'm going to the SEMA show - I did a photo shoot for a company who built a truck for the show, and they got me tickets and hotel stay)... so you can be sure I'll be posting photos :)

A couple years ago, I got my wife a '66 Mustang coupe for her 40th birthday (she's wanted one since she was a kid)... so my new Mustang will be next to hers in the garage :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a shot of it .. waiting for me :)

Here's a shot of my wife's '66 Mustang. I re-covered the seats, new carpet, welded up and repaired the hacked dash from the previous owner, replaced the 200cid engine because the one that was in it had a dead cylinder, recently upgraded to SSBC front disc brakes, and she's now a pretty good driver...

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Congrats!! Nice looking pair of pony's!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys... only 2 things I'll want to do -
Replace the wheels (I know a lot of people seem to like them, but I don't care for them)
BAMA tune

·
Banned
237 Posts
Not a big fan of silver, but your car has the "look", the wheels make that car!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
driving her home from Vegas, through Death Valley :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts