Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Not at all

Votes: 52 59.8%
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where should I place these supercharged emblems, hood, fender, or not at all?

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
I think just the side of the scoop, dosen't look right under the GT Emblem.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
on the side of the hood scoop :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have thought about it alot for when I go F/I.

But I have decided against an emblem, and thought I might just get lettered decals and put them on the side of my cowl, so they look more painted on than an emblem.

Have you considered that?

I just thing the raised chrome letters of an emblem are too much.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
i dont like those two locations, maybe a different emblem? i dunno :headscratch:

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Not a fan of the emblem. It will look better without any lettering.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I would normally say stick with the sleeper look, but if you're going to badge it, I vote for the hood.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I put my Turbo emblem righ under the GT emblem on both fenders.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I say let the supercharger speak for itself. No emblems. Also makes the cops look at you less. Stopped and talked to one this morning on my way home. First thing he mentioned was that big hood on my car.

If it was a race car, I would put the brand on it. Along with the brands of other items used.

I had a blown Dodge once. Had a small sticker in the back window, "Paxton Powered" and in huge letters across the back window. "If it's not blown, it sucks" Geez, I miss that truck. It would out pull my Cummins. But most people never read the back window, but EVERYBODY heard the whine.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
You should be more concerned about getting a supercharger on the car first before you worry about any badging.;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You should be more concerned about getting a supercharger on the car first before you worry about any badging.;)
Its already on the car and running great. After getting the emblems and seeing them in person I started having second thoughts. After posting the poll I know my second thoughts were right. I think I'll mount them to my tool box instead.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
12,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Its already on the car and running great. After getting the emblems and seeing them in person I started having second thoughts. After posting the poll I know my second thoughts were right. I think I'll mount them to my tool box instead.
Good thinking. If you'd mounted them on the car, you'd be obliged to add "My kid is an outstanding student at Paxton Elementary School" stickers on the back.

Anyone who matters will sense and appreciate the blower; anyone who doesn't, doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
They will hear it when it's necessary.

i totally agree. when the time comes to introduce MR. Whipple, he will say hello in his own unique way with a loud whine. he doesnt need a "hello my name is" sticker.

but if you feel the need to badge the car...go with a vinyl or paint...the chrome is too much, and too large

·
Registered
213 Posts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx disregard.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Ju don nee no steenkin badges :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts