Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I have two questions and I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

First of all, I am currently installing a Stage 2 NOS dry kit on my `89 Mustang. I didn't connect the vaccum hose yet and when I spray, there's nitrous oxide coming out of 2 places, one of which is the the nitrous regulator...is this normal? Should nitrous be spraying out of there?

Second of all, has anyone ran NOS with a supercharger? I just want to get some opinions on how it went. I currently have ~ 375 rear wheel horse power without NOS and am now going to use a small jet (probably 25 horse) to start off. Any opinions?

THANKS!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nitrous can work great with superchargers, when the supercharger compresses the air it heats up and the nitrous helps to cool the charge.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
What are you running that you are making that much hp with out the juice or being boosted?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm running a powerdyne supercharger (9 lbs of boost) with hypertech chip, x heads, GT-40 intake, 65 mm throttle body, 42 lb injectors, Mac shorty headers, E-303 cam.

I also have another mustang - '92 built by Silva. It's running 485hp at the rear wheels

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Oh, I see. I was under the impression that you were making those numbers NA. Not bad considering the mods you have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.