Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im not sure what im going to do. I have the chance to sell my stang and get a 68 camaro, but i think im going to keep my car. If you guys think i should get the camaro tell me. Anyway, I have the chance to get a supercharger or some heads along with an x-pipe and other misc. bolt ons. What do you guys thing i should do? S/c or heads? Thanks. I wanna be able to run with the vettes, lightnings, and ws6's and stuff. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
DEFINITELY go the supercharger route. Most bang for the buck. If you want, you can get heads later on, but they won't give you near the power increase that a S/C will. You should be able to beat both LS-1 and LT-1 WS6's, and C5 vettes...maybe even the C6

·
Registered
626 Posts
I dont know, I might go the old camaro route.. haha, if i knew how to work on those old cars that's what i would've spent money on... Maybe not the Camaro but a classic in general.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Most cost-efficient to s/charge; get power pipe as well. S/C'd car will respond well to T/B, plenum also. Car will appreciate some 3.55s/3.73's, and you'll probably need some bigger rubber on the rear.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there anything wrong with buying a used supercharger guys? As long as is doesnt have 50 million miles on it.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.